In this episode, I have my very first guest on the show. Kalisa Martin, co-founder of the The Runaway Jamaica and The Runaway Experience (along with Jeff Belizaire) joined me from Cuba (!!) to talk a bit about her journey from Cornell to corporate branding to literally running away to start a unique travel experience. We learned about how she does it: from prioritizing self-care to owning your transferable skills when you are considering a career move. Listen and share!
Mentioned in this episode:
- I Am Not Your Negro
- The Runaway Experience – Instagram and Website
- Food Heaven Made Easy – Website and Podcast
Connect With Me On Social
- The Show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram: https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Share a Clip Using Clammr!
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!