We are well into December, which means there is lots of talk and activity around reflecting on the year and getting ready for the New Year. I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions, but I wanted to share the process I’m currently working through to reflect on my 2018, specifically my relationships, health, finances, and business and set goals for 2019. But I didn’t want to just think about my year, I wanted to approach the process systematically. I’ve been reading Michael Hyatt’s Your Best Year Ever and walking through his process for reflecting and goal setting. Here are the questions I mentioned in this episode, which come from Hyatt’s book:
- How did you see the past year going?
- What were your plans, your dreams, your concrete goals if you had any?
- What disappointments or regrets did you experience this past year?
- What did you feel you should have been acknowledged for but weren’t?
- What did you accomplish this past year that you were most proud of?
- What were 2 or 3 specific themes that kept recurring?
- What were the major life lessons you learned this past year?
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!