The things we learn and go through in our personal lives can impact our career decisions in ways we don’t recognize. A few months ago, I was interviewed on The Adverse Effect Podcast. It was a great conversation and I wanted to share it with you. We talked about my journey as a survivor, and how my personal experiences impacted my professional development and inspired my career transitions. We also talked about practical steps you can take to assess what’s next for you in your career.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Join the How She Elevates Slack Community – http://bit.ly/hseslack
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!