Sometimes we are so busy trying to get through certain experiences, that we don’t take the time to stop and explore how those experiences have shaped us. In this episode, I share lessons on how my journey has shaped my direction and the work I have purposed to do.
Mentioned In This Episode
- How She Elevates is open for enrollment! Click here to learn more about the live course and how you can be part of group of women committed to owning their stories, growing their confidence rooted in faith, and getting strategic about their career success. http://www.fourcornerscoach.com/thecourse/
- OneUnited Bank
- Grace Eleyae Stain-Lined Cap
- Don’t miss my free career masterclass, “How To Turn Your Good Job Into a Fulfilling Career” on Sunday, February 11 at 7:30p.m. Register here! http://www.fourcornerscoach.com/masterclass/
Quotes from The EpisodeYou can decide that you want something different for yourself. You are allowed to change your mind and shift direction. Click To Tweet You don't have to stay where you are not happy. Click To Tweet Get curious about yourself. Pay attention and examine your own experiences. Click To Tweet
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!