There are times when life hits you with an experience, obstacle, or challenge that can leave you feeling all the feels and thinking the kinds of thoughts that can keep you from moving forward. In this episode, I share 6 things we can do to shift our thoughts and emotions in the midst of the experience, so that we come out stronger and more self-aware than before.
Mentioned In This Episode
- One of the best buzzer beaters ever!
- Nina Simone’s Face by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Article on this alleged “black privilege”
- Life Coach Valorie Burton’s site (she is fly!)
- Some travel sites and apps for flight deals (please note that I have only used Hopper so far; the others were recommended by others):
Join the Email List!
Click here to join the email list and get exclusive content and show announcements!
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, a topic suggestion, or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a voicemail by clicking that pretty green tab on the right. You can follow the show on twitter @howdoes_shedoit, and like the Facebook page.