Lots of us think about applying for new jobs, but we get stuck because we don’t know what we actually want or what kind of job we should apply for. Before you can apply (and apply successfully), you have to get clear about where you have been before you can figure out where you want to go. This advice is usually applied to personal development, but it is just as true for your career, too. If you think it’s time for a new job, listen to this episode for 5 things you should do to position yourself well for the opportunity.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Elevate Your Career Workshop Series | http://bit.ly/ecareersuccess
- Worksheet with tips summarized | http://bit.ly/2GKIb1g
- Career Tracker – Make a copy to edit! | http://bit.ly/2IYplch
- Schedule a call with Tiffany | http://bit.ly/2IJjDHV
Quotes From This EpisodeYou have to get clear about where you have been before you can figure out where you want to go. Click To Tweet Don't let time discount or diminish what you've accomplished. Click To Tweet You internal reflective work should come before your external career moves. Click To Tweet
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!