In these times, and always, prayer is a weapon and powerful tool in our faith. It offers a chance to enhance our relationship with God, while stretching our faith and confidence in who we are in Christ. In this conversation with Chrystal Evans Hurst (check her in episode 46, too!), we discuss her new book, The 28-Day Prayer Journey: A Daily Guide to Conversations with God, and the opportunity to connect with God in new ways through prayer. To pre-order Chrystal’s book, please visit – https://chrystalevanshurst.com/pray/.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Get to know Chrystal: https://chrystalevanshurst.com/
- Pre-order The 28-Day Prayer Journey: https://chrystalevanshurst.com/pray/
- Episode 46 with Chrystal on gaining a new perspective
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!