You didn’t miss an episode. We jumped right to 46.
In episode 46, I had the opportunity to talk with Chrystal Evans Hurst, a writer, speaker, worship leader, wife, mother, and podcast host, just to name a few of her hats. Sharer of blessings and gems is another.
Chrystal is the co-author of Kingdom Woman and author of She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl in You, her new book about what happens when you wander away from the life you were meant to live, and how to find your way back to you. She’s Still There available for pre-order until August 7 and for sale starting on August 8. Make sure you get a copy (or two)! And encourage a friend to do the same.
We talk about so many things, but here are a few highlights:
- What happens when small decisions lead to life drifts
- Practical ways to activate your faith
- Understanding God’s general and specific plans for us
- How to know, nurture, and care for you
- Gaining a new perspective on what God has placed in you
- The importance of self-love and self-care
Let us know what you took away from this conversation. Use hashtags #HowDoesSheDoIt and #ShesStillThere to connect!
Connect On Social
- Follow Chrystal Evans Hurst on Instagram: @chrystalhurst – https://www.instag ram.com/chrystalhurst/
- Follow Chrystal Evans Hurst on Twitter: @chrystalhurst – https://twitter.com/chrystalhurst
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram: https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!